Inverto Profi Ultra High Gain Quad LNB 0,1dB 70dB Verstärkung
Inverto high-performance Ultra Quad LNB specially developed for weak reception areas, small SAT antennas or long coax cables!
Of course also recommended for standard 80cm / 100cm antennas aligned with Astra!
Thanks to the superior front-end components and the innovative feedhorn design, this LNB offers a higher conversion gain with a low noise figure and the best phase noise performance.
- Novel feed horn design
- Outstanding phase noise performance, DVB-S2X compatible with support for Ultra HD TV (4K and 8K)
- Excellent cross polarization isolation
- Very low noise levels
- Superior noise figure with high gain
- High LTE / 4G immunity
- Greatest reliability
The combination of innovative feed horn design, higher specified components, excellent cross-polarization isolation and advanced filter design enable improved handling of interfering and other spurious signals. Compared to standard LNBs, this LNB offers a leap in the overall reception performance and enables reception of ultra-high-definition TV transmissions in 4K or even 8K.
This LNB offers a leap in the overall reception performance compared to standard LNBs, enables the reception of signals from a satellite, its distribution to four set top boxes with single tuners (or two STBs with twin tuners each) and is ready for ultra high definition TV broadcasts in 4K or 8K resolution. Manufactured according to the strictest requirements and the highest industrial standards, this unique LNB is an ideal solution for difficult reception conditions.
- Low band input frequency range: 10.7 GHz ~ 11.7 GHz
- Low band output frequency range: 950 MHz ~ 1950 MHz
- Oscillator frequency (LO) low band: 9.75 GHz
- High band input frequency range: 11.7 GHz ~ 12.75 GHz
- High band output frequency range: 1100 MHz ~ 2150 MHz
- Oscillator frequency (LO) high band: 10.6 GHz
- Noise figure: 0.2 dB typ. (0.7 dB max.)
- LO temperature drift: ± 2.0 MHz max.
- LO initial accuracy: ± 1.0 MHz max.
- LO phase noise @ 1 kHz: -70 dBc / Hz
- LO phase noise @ 10 kHz: -80 dBc / Hz
- LO phase noise @ 100 kHz: -90 dBc / Hz
- LO phase noise @ 1 MHz: -100 dBc / Hz
- Gain: 60dB ~ 70dB
- Gain ripple (over 26 MHz bandwidth): 1 dB max. (Peak-to-peak)
- Gain fluctuation (in full band): 4 dB max. (Peak-to-peak)
- Image frequency suppression: 50 dB min.
- 3rd order intermodulation products - ICP3: +10 dBm min
- 1 dB compression point (@ output): 0 dBm min.
- Cross polarization isolation: 22 dB min.
- Control signal Ca (V): 10.0 V ~ 14.0 V
- Control signal Cb (H): 16.0 V ~ 20.0 V
- Control signal Cc (band switching): 22 kHz ± 4 kHz
- Output VSWR: 2.0: 1 max.
- In-band interference: -65 dBm max.
- Current consumption: 200mA max. (10 VDC ~ 20 VDC)
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C ~ +60 ° C
- Output impedance: 75 O (F-type)
- Output connector: F-type (female)
- Dimensions: 142 x 79 x 48 mm
- Weight: 177.4 g
Shipping within Austria:
Austrian Post: Per package: 5,40 €
from 99 € order value free shipping!
B2B Post Express: Per package: 12,00 €
Per package: 11,90 €
Per package: 15,00 €
Pickup (4681 Rottenbach):
free - only by appointment possible!
We accept this payment methodes:
- Banktransfer / payment in advance
- Creditcard (Mastercard, Visa)
- COD (not all countries)